GREEN SCREEN - But Safe!
Dear GREEN SCREEN visitors,
to ensure that your film event is a lasting pleasure for all, even in Corona times, please observe the following hygiene rules:
- As of August 23, our events can only be attended with a negative test result (PCR test 48 hrs./antigen test 24 hrs), a valid vaccination certificate (digital or written) or a convalescent certificate (exception: children up to the age of 7 and students who prove by means of a certificate from the school that they are regularly tested twice a week as part of a binding school protection concept). To ensure speedy admission, please arrive in good time for the event and have one of the above-mentioned certificates ready in addition to your ticket and a valid identification document (ID card, passport, student ID). Test stations in Eckernförde and Schleswig-Holstein can be found here.
- The back of your admission ticket is also the contact form. Please fill out your ticket before the event and drop it in the container provided at the entrance. Please carry an ID card with you at the event.
- After admission, you (or your group) will be seated by a GREEN SCREEN volunteer. Please do not leave your seats during the event. No more tickets will be sold than the number of people who can be safely seated with the necessary spacing.
- Please keep at least 1.5 meters distance to other people at all times. This applies in the open-air waiting area in front of the venues and on the traffic routes in the venues.
- Always wear a mouth/nose covering*. You may only remove it when seated.
- Disinfect your hands immediately after entering the show venue.
- Sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
The hygiene and protection measures on this page are continuously updated in accordance with the applicable state ordinance (Schleswig-Holstein). Please also inform yourself at short notice before your festival visit about the hygiene regulations valid at that time, which you will find here on this page.
The regulations are subject to change at short notice. If possible, please inform yourself again on the day of the events here about the currently valid regulations.
Note: Please note that the hygiene concepts of the participating cinemas may differ. Please contact the respective cinema for more information.
Please note that by purchasing and using a ticket, you assure to comply with our hygiene and protection measures as well as the current legal requirements for the containment of the pandemic. We thank you for your understanding.
* FFP2, FFP3, N95, KN95, P2, DS2, KF94